Our Horseback Services Include:
- The only trail rides inside Glacier Park and now in West Glacier!
- Our Cowboy Cookout Ride – 2 hours of riding with a steak dinner
- Full day saddle paddle packages
- Customized Glacier Park drop camp trips
- Packing services into Glacier’s backcountry
- Packing services to guests of Sperry Chalet and Granite Park Chalet
Our most popular offering is our trail ride where experienced wranglers guide you on horseback tours ranging from one hour to a full day in length. We offer these trail rides from four stunning locations:
- Apgar Corral – near the main entrance on the west side
- Lake McDonald Corral – across the road from Lake McDonald Lodge
- Many Glacier Corral – across from Many Glacier Hotel on the east side
- West Glacier Corral – located outside Glacier National Park in West Glacier, about 1.5 miles from the Park’s west entrance
We can accommodate riders of all skill levels. The horses are gentle and our staff is friendly and ready to meet you. Let us help you make your Glacier vacation an experience to remember for years to come!
** HEADER PHOTO BY RON ZELLAR